This free standing infrared Westinghouse heater dispenses 1500 Watts of radiant energy that requires no gas or other flammable fuels. It can be plugged into a standard 120V AC wall outlet and is water and dust resistant. Infrared heat is safe for the environment with zero carbon monoxide emissions and hardly affected by wind, making this unit cost effective and environmentally friendly. With a remote control included, it's the ideal model for a garage, pergola, balcony or any outdoor heating need.
- Infrared heating will warm your body on cooler days
- Water resistant design allows you to keep the unit outdoors
- Aluminum and stainlesss steel design will last for many years
- Warms up almost instantly
- Protected against rain and dust (IP24)
- Uses a standard wall outlet 120 volt, 60Hz
- 2 power settings: 750 or 1500 watts
- The bulb lasts about 5,000 hours
- ETL certified
- Overheat protection
- Tip-over protection
- Remote control included
- 11" x 11" x 51.4"