Made to accommodate three people, the Stingray is a unique and comfortable outdoor tree tent shelter. It's not only fun and immensely comfortable, but it also elevates you above inhospitable ground conditions, including insects and snakes.
The Stingray's interior consists of three spacious separated bays, with a rip-resistant no-see-um mesh top overhead. It's accessed via a floor hatch in the center and a large front door. It can be suspended between three trees or other strong anchor points, such as trucks or boulders.
The Stingray has a removable rain fly for unbeatable views, which can be pegged out to the ground, creating a large 160 sq.'. / 15 sq. m. of covered porch area. The rain fly flaps can be rolled and toggled out of the way above the front door, or folded under the tent and hooked to the central hatch, creating a second windbreak and a thermal buffer.
- Tent's spacious interior is made up of 3 large hammocks accessed through a hatch in the floor or through a front flap; ceiling is mesh which allows for views and ventilation
- Tent can also be set up on the ground in good weather
- Comfortably fits 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children, plus some gear
- Rainfly attachment for inclement weather
- Tent creates a covered "porch" area underneath to keep gear, pets and other equipment dry
- Set up time: 15 minutes
- Seasons: 4 (not including Arctic Circle winter)
- Size: 4.1 x 4.1 x 4.1m / 13.5 x 13.5 x 13.5ft
- Pack Down Size: 58 x 24 x 24cm / 23 x 10 x 10in
- Floor area: 7 sq. m. / 75 sq.'.
- Dry Porch Area with Fly: 12 sq. m. / 130 sq.'.
- Doors: x 2
- Interior Height Unloaded: 120cm / 4ft
- Weight: 9kg/ 20lbs (once experienced, you can save up to 2.kg / 6 lbs. by dropping 2 ratchets from your system)
- Poles: 2 x 8.5mm diameter anodized aluminum alloy 7001 T6
- Roof: Tear-resistant insect mesh offers protection against the smallest sand flies