Brand: Sleep Renew
Enjoy the cool, soothing feel of these down-alternative pillows. They are hypoallergenic and feature Tencel® knit covers made of natural eucalyptus fibers that keep the regulate temperature and moisture to keep you cool all night long.
Gentle and Durable
TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers are gentle on your skin yet durable enough to stand the test of time. When viewed under an electron microscope, the fibers exhibit a smooth surface area, giving fabrics a soft feel and ensuring comfort for sensitive skin. Distinguished by their greater strength among cellulose fibers, TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers are durable and will keep you comfy for years to come.
Thermal Regulation and Breathability
The smooth surface of TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers absorbs moisture more efficiently than cotton. This supports the body’s natural thermal regulating mechanism, keeping your skin feeling pleasantly cool. Composed of natural material, the microscopic fibrils of cellulosic fibers are structured to regulate the absorption and release of moisture, keeping you cool and dry all night long.
TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers define a new standard of sustainability and natural comfort. They are derived from sustainable wood sources such as natural forests and sustainably managed plantations. TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers have gained a commendable reputation for their environmentally responsible closed loop production process, which transforms wood pulp into cellulosic fibers with high resource efficiency and low ecological impact. You can enjoy these pillows guilt-free!
- Made from extrememly durable fibers that will last for years
- Natural fibers from eucalyptus trees are extremely soft
- Breathable Lyocell fibers absorb moisture to keep you cool
- Environmentally responsible
- Generously sized and perfect for all sleep positions
- Comes with two pillows and Tencel® knit covers
- Tencel® is made of natural fibers from eucalyptus trees
- Pro™Loft micro gel-ber ll