Enjoy delicious, slow-cooked foods at potlucks, campsites and tailgating parties with the Nomad Traveling Slow Cooker. The Nomad is great for buffet-style foods like pulled pork, chicken wings, sloppy joes, baked beans and so much more. The slow-cook settings function like a standard crockpot to create perfectly tender dishes, while the keep warm function keeps food at the perfect temperature for serving.
The rugged, wide-profile design, cool-touch housing and swing-up handles make carrying the cooker from the car to the table easy. Never worry about spillage while transporting thanks to the locking lid that seals tight for spill-proof movement. A handy built-in dry erase board on front lets you write messages and label food.
The hinged, removable cover has a large, see-through glass window with a detachable bungee cord that secures a serving spoon during transport and then doubles as a spoon rest for serving. And cleanup is a breeze with the removable nonstick cooking pot – it's fully immersible so just pop it out of the housing when you're ready to wash.
- 6-qt. size is great for soups, stews, casseroles, chicken & more
- Wide design with cool-touch housing in picnic-style design
- Built-in dry erase board with marker for labeling
- Locking lid seals tight for spill-proof transportation
- Wide-profile "picnic cooler-style" design with cool-touch housing and swing-up handle makes carrying easy and prevents tip-overs when traveling
- Detachable utensil holder with silicone cord secures a utensil during transport and doubles as a spoon rest when serving
- Removable nonstick cooking pot is fully immersible for easy cleaning
- Hinged, removable cover with large, see-through glass window
- Cook and Go! Slow-cook foods and take them on the road
- Slow-cook settings for high, low and keep warm
- Built-in cord storage