With the right tools, anything can be mastered. The Masterbuilt Pellet Grill is a versatile grill that allows you to smoke and grill phenomenal food. It holds over 16 lbs. of wood pellets for hours of cooking without reloading. When you're done, the pellet clean-out door makes emptying unused pellets quick and easy. The easy dial controller has a digital readout that ensures perfect results every time. A brand you trust with all the features you need to cook for a couple or a crowd.
What Can I Cook on this Wood Pellet Grill
For authentic smoked flavor, the Masterbuilt MWG600B 28" Pellet Grill and Smoker provides the true BBQ taste you're looking for. The large 604 square inches of the cooking area is ample size for briskets, roasts, full-size racks of ribs, whole chickens or turkeys, and almost any kind of fish or seafood. The low and slow cooking process can take several hours, but after one taste you will know it's worth the wait. Just plug this electric smoker in, and the auger-fed hardwood pellet delivery is managed by the digital LED thermostat and controller. This lets you manage the amount of smoking and temperature control according to your own recipe and taste.
- Pellet hopper holds 16.5 lbs of pellets for hours of cooking
- Easy dial temperature control with digital readout to control temperature and smoke
- Pellet hopper cleanout to empty pellets quickly and easily
- Locking swivel caster wheels make moving easy
- Grease bucket catches food drippings
- Holds 16.5 lbs of pellets
- Porcelain-coated racks
- 604 total square inches of cooking area
- Easy dial temperature control
- Digital readout
- Pellet hopper cleanout
- Locking swivel caster wheels
- Grease bucket