Run, bike, swim, golf, ski and more with the Garmin vívoactive® HR, a GPS smartwatch that features Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology. A built-in activity tracker3 counts steps throughout the day and measures calories burned. The sunlight-readable, high-resolution touchscreen features smart notifications1 such as call, text, email, social media alerts and more. Customize your watch with apps, watch face designs, data fields and widgets from Garmin's Connect IQ™ store. The battery charge2 lasts through all your activities with up to 7 days in watch/activity tracking mode, or up to 13 hours using GPS.
- Measures heart rate at the wrist, giving you the option to track your heart rate data without wearing a chest strap
- High-resolution color touchscreen
- Includes additional white band
- GPS smartwatch with wrist-based heart rate
- Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate technology measures heart rate at the wrist, giving you the option to track your heart rate data without wearing a chest strap
- Sunlight-readable, high-resolution always-on color touchscreen
- Built-in sports apps include GPS-enabled running, biking, swimming and more — no phone connection required
- Customize with free watch face designs, widgets and apps from Connect IQ™ store
- Instant uploads to Garmin Connect™ to analyze and share
- Up to 8 days battery life in watch/activity tracking mode or up to 13 hours using GPS
- Swim profile, ski/board mode, rowing and golf
1 When paired with compatible smartphone; see Garmin.com/ble.
2 Battery life varies based on usage and smartphone model.
3 See Garmin.com/ataccuracy.