With the right tools, anything can be mastered. The Masterbuilt Pellet Grill is a versatile grill that allows you to smoke and grill phenomenal food. It holds over 16 lbs. of wood pellets for hours of cooking without reloading. When you're done, the pellet clean-out door makes emptying unused pellets quick and easy. The easy dial controller has a digital readout that ensures perfect results every time. A brand you trust with all the features you need to cook for a couple or a crowd.
What Can I Cook on this Wood Pellet Grill
For authentic smoked flavor, the Masterbuilt MWG600B 28" Pellet Grill and Smoker provides the true BBQ taste you're looking for. The large 604 square inches of the cooking area is ample size for briskets, roasts, full-size racks of ribs, whole chickens or turkeys, and almost any kind of fish or seafood. The low and slow cooking process can take several hours, but after one taste you will know it's worth the wait. Just plug this electric smoker in, and the auger-fed hardwood pellet delivery is managed by the digital LED thermostat and controller. This lets you manage the amount of smoking and temperature control according to your own recipe and taste.
- Pellet hopper holds 16.5 lbs of pellets for hours of cooking
- Easy dial temperature control with digital readout to control temperature and smoke
- Pellet hopper cleanout to empty pellets quickly and easily
- Locking swivel caster wheels make moving easy
- Grease bucket catches food drippings
- Holds 16.5 lbs of pellets
- Porcelain-coated racks
- 604 total square inches of cooking area
- Easy dial temperature control
- Digital readout
- Pellet hopper cleanout
- Locking swivel caster wheels
- Grease bucket
Manufacturer warranty may apply on items in which the manufacturer supplies a warranty.
Non-bulk buy return policy
15 day return policy for Damaged and Defective merchandise only.
Bulk buy return policy –
- Bulk/Volume Purchases via SamsClub.com. A single order of five (5) units or; multiple orders (at least 5) of the same item within a 72 hour period; orders of two or more units that exceed $1,000; or (50) orders within a rolling twelve (12) month period are considered "Volume Purchases". Volume Purchases cannot be returned, except in the case of manufacturer defects or damage. All damages must be submitted with photos to samsbulk@SamsClub.com within 72 hours after delivery. Sam's members who request orders to ship into a third party facility or to a freight forwarder are responsible for auditing and ensuring their orders arrive complete and free of damage.
P.O. Box Shipping: We apologize, but we do not ship to post office boxes.
During the bidding process Sam's Club Auctions will display a shipping and tax estimate based upon and the weight and package size of the product as well as the delivery location.
To View Shipping and Tax Charge Estimates Prior to Finalizing Your Transaction:
- Enter your bid amount and click on the "bid now" button of desired item.
- Choose a credit card or add a new card, choose shipping method, and view estimated shipping and tax charges.
NOTE: To accept the shipping and tax charges and finalize your bid, click the "submit" button.
All items offered in Auctions will be shipped standard ground by Sam's Club Preferred Shipping Carriers to US states, excluding Puerto Rico. Delivery of large items is also not available to AK and HI.
Small Item Delivery
- Small items will be shipped via small package carrier
- Most orders delivered in 2 to 6 business days
- Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico
- View map for estimated delivery days.
Large Item Delivery
- Large items will be shipped via Truck Freight carrier
- Most orders delivered in 4 to 10 business days
- Delivery service will call to set up appointment
- Delivery is not available to AK, HI, or Puerto Rico
- View map for estimated delivery days.
Shipping charges and taxes are calculated and displayed to you during the bid process and prior to committing to the transaction.
Sam's Club Auctions accepts VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card, AMEX and Sam's Club Credit methods of payment.
Members can securely add or modify a payment method at any time when logged in.
Additional information required for bidding
A payment method and a shipping address are required for bidding.
Unable to ship to this location
You have selected a shipping address that we cannot ship to. Please use an address within the continental US.
Masterbuilt MWG600B Pellet Grill
- Total amount is the full amount you are committing to pay if you win.
- Credit card name must match membership name.
- Your credit card will be charged if you win this auction.
- Verify that all information above is correct before submiting.