The Haus 6-Piece Tool Set contains a selection of the most commonly used pliers and wrenches that make a great addition to any tool box. These high quality tools feature ergonomic rubberized non-slip grips for great handling in any conditions. The tools are made of steel and have drop forged contruction.
The 6" long nose pliers with a tapered jaw and pointed tip is great for gripping, bending and cutting.
The 6" diagonal pliers are mainly used for cutting objects like wires, plastic cords and small nails.
The 6" Slip joint pliers have fine teeth near the tip designed for gripping small objects like nails while the larger teeth are better for gripping bulky nuts and bolts. These pliers are great for gripping and bending hardware.
The larger 7" linesman plier has a gripping area near the tip and a large cutting area below it. They are typically used for gripping, twisting, bending and cutting wires and other metal pieces.
The 8" adjustable wrench with one fixed and one adjustable jaw is great for tightening nuts and bolts. For the best results when using this wrench, the pressure should be applied on the fixed side. The jaw of this wrench opens to 1 1/8".
The 8" groove joint pliers are used for gripping and clamping irregularly shaped objects and are most commonly used for turning and holding nuts and bolts. The pliers have 5 positions and open to 1 1/8" at the widest.
- Ergonomic rubberized non-slip grips
- Heavy-duty drop-forged construction
- 3 pc. 6" tools: long nose pliers, diagonal pliers, slip joint pliers
- 2 pc. 8" tools: groove joint pliers, adjustable wrench
- 1 pc. 7" tool: linesman plier
- 3- 6" tools, 2- 8" tools and 1- 7" tool
- Varies by tool
- CR-V Steel with rubberized grips
- Drop forged construction
- For questions regarding this product, please contact HELP@greatstar-us.com or 479-802-3580
Manufacturer warranty may apply on items in which the manufacturer supplies a warranty.
Non-bulk buy return policy
15 day return policy for Damaged and Defective merchandise only.
Bulk buy return policy –
- Bulk/Volume Purchases via SamsClub.com. A single order of five (5) units or; multiple orders (at least 5) of the same item within a 72 hour period; orders of two or more units that exceed $1,000; or (50) orders within a rolling twelve (12) month period are considered "Volume Purchases". Volume Purchases cannot be returned, except in the case of manufacturer defects or damage. All damages must be submitted with photos to samsbulk@SamsClub.com within 72 hours after delivery. Sam's members who request orders to ship into a third party facility or to a freight forwarder are responsible for auditing and ensuring their orders arrive complete and free of damage.
P.O. Box Shipping: We apologize, but we do not ship to post office boxes.
During the bidding process Sam's Club Auctions will display a shipping and tax estimate based upon and the weight and package size of the product as well as the delivery location.
To View Shipping and Tax Charge Estimates Prior to Finalizing Your Transaction:
- Enter your bid amount and click on the "bid now" button of desired item.
- Choose a credit card or add a new card, choose shipping method, and view estimated shipping and tax charges.
NOTE: To accept the shipping and tax charges and finalize your bid, click the "submit" button.
All items offered in Auctions will be shipped standard ground by Sam's Club Preferred Shipping Carriers to US states, excluding Puerto Rico. Delivery of large items is also not available to AK and HI.
Small Item Delivery
- Small items will be shipped via small package carrier
- Most orders delivered in 2 to 6 business days
- Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico
- View map for estimated delivery days.
Large Item Delivery
- Large items will be shipped via Truck Freight carrier
- Most orders delivered in 4 to 10 business days
- Delivery service will call to set up appointment
- Delivery is not available to AK, HI, or Puerto Rico
- View map for estimated delivery days.
Shipping charges and taxes are calculated and displayed to you during the bid process and prior to committing to the transaction.
Sam's Club Auctions accepts VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card, AMEX and Sam's Club Credit methods of payment.
Members can securely add or modify a payment method at any time when logged in.
Additional information required for bidding
A payment method and a shipping address are required for bidding.
Unable to ship to this location
You have selected a shipping address that we cannot ship to. Please use an address within the continental US.
Haus 6pc Tool Set
- Total amount is the full amount you are committing to pay if you win.
- Credit card name must match membership name.
- Your credit card will be charged if you win this auction.
- Verify that all information above is correct before submiting.