Treat yourself to this T3 Featherweight 2 Hair Dryer and get smooth, healthy locks each time you dry your hair. With a cool shot button, this hair dryer lets you seal your hair's cuticles to protect your hair once it's 80 percent dry. This dryer also runs quietly, which makes it a perfect gift for family members and those who live in shared spaces. Use this T3 Featherweight 2 Hair Dryer to create a beautiful base for all your styling looks.
Featuring an on-trend upscale design, this dryer contrasts white with rose gold accents for a beautiful appearance and has a 9-foot power cord to keep you from getting tangled. Keep the cord securely tucked away when not in use with the included cord wrap. An ergonomic design supports comfortable use, and the balanced weight makes it easy to use on any hair length.
Include this powerful dryer in your styling routine to leave your hair soft and shiny. You can use this dryer immediately after washing to give your hair more volume than air drying alone, and then use a T3 flat iron or curling iron (not included) to style your hair once it's dry. This T3 Featherweight 2 Hair Dryer has a long-life motor that produces consistent drying performance for years, so you don't need to buy a backup.
Designed for All Hair Types
Due to its ceramic construction and variable heat settings, this T3 Featherweight 2 Hair Dryer safely dries any type of hair. You can use this dryer on a low-speed setting for more gentle drying or at high-speeds when you're in a rush.
This T3 Featherweight 2 Hair Dryer features both the T3 SoftAire and T3 Tourmaline + ceramic technologies to protect your hair as it dries. These technologies use negative ion-infused air to keep moisture locked in your tresses despite the hot air. Even with daily use, your hair continues to look sleek and beautiful using this dyer's innovative technology.
Is this dryer ideal for long hair?
This T3 Featherweight 2 Hair Dryer has multiple heat settings to suit any hair type, length or texture, from fine to coarse.
What is T3 SoftAire technology?
The T3 SoftAire technology delivers high volumes of ion-enriched air to safely and swiftly dry large sections of hair.
Material: When choosing a hair dryer, it is important to consider your hair type. Thick, frizzy hair will do better with ionic or tourmaline hair dryers. They give off negative ions, which will dry hair faster and reduce frizz. If you have fine or thin hair you should avoid ionic dryers as they won't provide any volume to your hair. It is also important to look for a hair dryer that is ceramic or porcelain, which is good for all hair types (titanium is best if you have a lot of hair)
Power and Weight: Wattage is used to measure how hard and fast a hair dryer's motor works. The higher the wattage the faster your hair will dry. It is best to look for hair dryers that are at least 1500 watts. If your hair is thin or difficult to dry, then look for 1800 to 2000 wattage hair dryers. The weight of the dryer is also important. You need to find a hair dryer with a weight that won't tire out your arm. This can differ for everyone.
Heat Settings: In relation to heat settings, it is useful for a hair dryer to have multiple heat settings that allow you to adjust the heat level. The ideal settings are as follows: fine, thin or dry hair the low setting will work best; for normal hair, use the medium setting; thick or coarse hair needs the highest heat setting.
Extra Features: Some common extra features on hair dryers are additional nozzles and cool setting or cool burst. Cool shot or cool settings allow you to blast a cool wave of air over hair that is roughly 80% dry. This helps to seal the cuticle, resulting in smooth and shiny hair. Nozzles act like diffusers and usually snap onto the end of the dryer. Nozzles help concentrate on certain sections of hair at a time, resulting in less frizz. Make sure that when using a nozzle, you keep it pointed down and do not allow it to have contact with your hair while in use. For super-straight, sleek hair, run a brush through your hair as you dry, and follow the brush with the nozzle.
- Color: White and rose gold
- Lightweight, ergonomic design: Stay comfortable even during extended use
- Convenient cord: A wrap secures the flexible 9-foot cord for storage
- Cool shot button: Retain smooth and sleek hairstyles with blasts of cool air
- Multiple settings: 2 speeds and low, medium and high heat levels accommodate different hair textures
- T3 SoftAire® Technology: delivers a high volume of ion-enriched air that dries large sections of hair—fast and healthy
- T3 Tourmaline® + Ceramic Technology: emits negative ions and infrared heat for fast, healthy drying
- Cool shot button: provides a burst of cool air to lock in any style for a smooth, sleek finish
- Lightweight and quiet: weight-balanced design and quiet operation for a luxurious drying experience
- Ergonomic slant handle: angled design helps alleviate wrist strain for effortless drying
- Styles all hair types and textures
- Long life motor ensures a reliable performance
*‘Compare at’ price reflects verified online retail price of same or similar item.
Manufacturer warranty may apply on items in which the manufacturer supplies a warranty.
Non-bulk buy return policy
15 day return policy for Damaged and Defective merchandise only.
Bulk buy return policy –
- Bulk/Volume Purchases via SamsClub.com. A single order of five (5) units or; multiple orders (at least 5) of the same item within a 72 hour period; orders of two or more units that exceed $1,000; or (50) orders within a rolling twelve (12) month period are considered "Volume Purchases". Volume Purchases cannot be returned, except in the case of manufacturer defects or damage. All damages must be submitted with photos to samsbulk@SamsClub.com within 72 hours after delivery. Sam's members who request orders to ship into a third party facility or to a freight forwarder are responsible for auditing and ensuring their orders arrive complete and free of damage.
P.O. Box Shipping: We apologize, but we do not ship to post office boxes.
During the bidding process Sam's Club Auctions will display a shipping and tax estimate based upon and the weight and package size of the product as well as the delivery location.
To View Shipping and Tax Charge Estimates Prior to Finalizing Your Transaction:
- Enter your bid amount and click on the "bid now" button of desired item.
- Choose a credit card or add a new card, choose shipping method, and view estimated shipping and tax charges.
NOTE: To accept the shipping and tax charges and finalize your bid, click the "submit" button.
All items offered in Auctions will be shipped standard ground by Sam's Club Preferred Shipping Carriers to US states, excluding Puerto Rico. Delivery of large items is also not available to AK and HI.
Small Item Delivery
- Small items will be shipped via small package carrier
- Most orders delivered in 2 to 6 business days
- Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico
- View map for estimated delivery days.
Large Item Delivery
- Large items will be shipped via Truck Freight carrier
- Most orders delivered in 4 to 10 business days
- Delivery service will call to set up appointment
- Delivery is not available to AK, HI, or Puerto Rico
- View map for estimated delivery days.
Shipping charges and taxes are calculated and displayed to you during the bid process and prior to committing to the transaction.
Sam's Club Auctions accepts VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card, AMEX and Sam's Club Credit methods of payment.
Members can securely add or modify a payment method at any time when logged in.
Additional information required for bidding
A payment method and a shipping address are required for bidding.
Unable to ship to this location
You have selected a shipping address that we cannot ship to. Please use an address within the continental US.
T3 Featherweight 2 Hair Dryer, White Rose Gold
- Total amount is the full amount you are committing to pay if you win.
- Credit card name must match membership name.
- Your credit card will be charged if you win this auction.
- Verify that all information above is correct before submiting.