Renowned for its professional-grade residential stoves and appliances, Viking presents its 13-piece Tri-Ply Copper Cookware Set. Offering superior performance and durability, the tri-ply design combines an attractive copper exterior, aluminum-alloy core for heat conductivity and high-quality 18/8 stainless-steel interior. The Viking-designed ergonomic handle takes stress off of the wrist, making cooking easier and enjoyable while reducing heat transfer in order to keep the handle cool. Stainless-steel rivets permanently attach the handle to the vessel, giving the pan strength and a lifetime of durability
The key to the success of professional chefs is the consistency of the temperatures that they cook with. The aluminum-alloy core of this Viking cookware, one of the most conductive metals in cookware, ensures that heat is evenly delivered not only across the bottom of the pans but up the sides as well. This even transfer of heat gives you more efficient “rim-to-rim” cooking. The aluminum core also reduces hot spots across the bottom of the pan, allowing you to deliver the perfect sear. Because the clad construction helps in increasing the efficiency of each pan, you can cook at lower temperatures and achieve the same results as cooking on single ply pans at higher heat, thus saving energy.
Ergonomic handles reduce pressure on your wrists and ensure a comfortable grip. Vented, tempered glass lids help prevent boilovers and allow you to monitor progress without losing heat. The vented glass lids also provide stability on the pan, eliminating wobbling as steam builds up in the pan. The non-porous inner layer of stainless steel makes it easy to clean and sanitize yet it is non-reactive so there is no etching or interaction with acidic sauces or other ingredients ensuring that the cookware does not impact the flavor of your dish.
The set also includes a single-ply stainless steel pasta insert that fits the 8-qt. stockpot, turning it into a multi-purpose pasta cooker. The pasta strainer allows you to cook and strain the pasta with the same insert, eliminating the need to use a separate colander or strainer. By removing the pasta directly from the stockpot, it allows you to save the water for finishing the perfect sauce just like professional chefs do.
- Durable copper and stainless-steel bonded construction with an aluminum core
- Multi-purpose cookware for the stovetop, oven and grill up to 600° F
- Vented glass lids help prevent boilovers and are heat-safe up to 400°F
- Perfect as a housewarming or newlywed gift
- Long handles stay cool during cooking
- Stainless-steel rivets offer a lifetime of durability and use
- Internal volume markings in quarts and liters makes measuring quick and precise
- Tri-ply clad construction for even heat distribution at lower temperatures for energy saving
- 18/8 surgical-grade cooking surface will not react with food, keeping flavors intact
- Vented tempered glass lid helps prevent boil overs and allows for see through cooking
- Signature Viking cast stainless steel handles provide comfort, balance & control
- Long handles feature a finger guide to position your hand in the ideal location on the handle
- Versatile cooking, stovetop, oven and grill-safe (body up to 600°F; lid up to 400°F)
- Aluminum core combined with the copper exterior heats the bottom and sides of the pan evenly from rim to rim for a more efficient cooking surface
- Pasta insert fits the 8-qt. stock pot and eliminates the need for a separate colander or strainer
- Vented, tempered glass lids reduce excessive steam build up, preventing wobbling of the lid on the pan during cooking
- Dishwasher safe
- 8" and 10" fry pans
- 2.25-qt. saucepan with lid
- 3-qt. saucepan with lid
- 4-qt. soup pot/small stock pot with lid
- 5.25-qt. sauté pan with helper handle and lid
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid
- Stainless-steel pasta strainer insert
13-piece set includes:
Manufacturer warranty may apply on items in which the manufacturer supplies a warranty.
Non-bulk buy return policy
15 day return policy for Damaged and Defective merchandise only.
Bulk buy return policy –
- Bulk/Volume Purchases via SamsClub.com. A single order of five (5) units or; multiple orders (at least 5) of the same item within a 72 hour period; orders of two or more units that exceed $1,000; or (50) orders within a rolling twelve (12) month period are considered "Volume Purchases". Volume Purchases cannot be returned, except in the case of manufacturer defects or damage. All damages must be submitted with photos to samsbulk@SamsClub.com within 72 hours after delivery. Sam's members who request orders to ship into a third party facility or to a freight forwarder are responsible for auditing and ensuring their orders arrive complete and free of damage.
P.O. Box Shipping: We apologize, but we do not ship to post office boxes.
During the bidding process Sam's Club Auctions will display a shipping and tax estimate based upon and the weight and package size of the product as well as the delivery location.
To View Shipping and Tax Charge Estimates Prior to Finalizing Your Transaction:
- Enter your bid amount and click on the "bid now" button of desired item.
- Choose a credit card or add a new card, choose shipping method, and view estimated shipping and tax charges.
NOTE: To accept the shipping and tax charges and finalize your bid, click the "submit" button.
All items offered in Auctions will be shipped standard ground by Sam's Club Preferred Shipping Carriers to US states, excluding Puerto Rico. Delivery of large items is also not available to AK and HI.
Small Item Delivery
- Small items will be shipped via small package carrier
- Most orders delivered in 2 to 6 business days
- Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico
- View map for estimated delivery days.
Large Item Delivery
- Large items will be shipped via Truck Freight carrier
- Most orders delivered in 4 to 10 business days
- Delivery service will call to set up appointment
- Delivery is not available to AK, HI, or Puerto Rico
- View map for estimated delivery days.
Shipping charges and taxes are calculated and displayed to you during the bid process and prior to committing to the transaction.
Sam's Club Auctions accepts VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card, AMEX and Sam's Club Credit methods of payment.
Members can securely add or modify a payment method at any time when logged in.
Additional information required for bidding
A payment method and a shipping address are required for bidding.
Unable to ship to this location
You have selected a shipping address that we cannot ship to. Please use an address within the continental US.
Viking 13-Piece Tri-Ply Copper Cookware Set
- Total amount is the full amount you are committing to pay if you win.
- Credit card name must match membership name.
- Your credit card will be charged if you win this auction.
- Verify that all information above is correct before submiting.