If you are thinking about starting a small retail business or if you already have an established thriving retail establishment, you need to take a look at the new Royal 410DX. Keeping with the ROYAL philosophy, which is to produce high quality products at a fair price to give its customers an outstanding value, Royal has developed an electronic cash register just for you. The 410DX has been designed to bring high-end features into an entry-level cash register. This product boasts a small footprint of only 14.25” x 13.375”, along with a small entry-level price. But that is the only thing small about the 410DX.
This full featured register has all the elements of larger full featured cash management systems, customized to meet the demand of smaller retailer. The full-size keyboard controls the programmable 24 department, 2000 Price Look Ups (PLUs) built-in firmware. Take control of every transaction with a 10-clerk tracking system and automatic tax computation which allows for up to 4 tax rates including Canadian and VAT taxation.
Your clerk can easily read the large 9-digit LCD display. A second 9-digit display is located on the rear of the unit for customer viewing. The quiet thermal printer produces perfect alpha-numeric receipts. A programmable detailed description of an item can accompany the price on the 2.25” receipt. You can even set the 410DX to print duplicate receipts if needed. Reports can be generated in the “X” mid-day report or “Z” end-of-day report. In the event of a power outage, your reports are protected by a battery back-up.
The convenient control slide switch easily directs you to the feature options. Simply slide the bar from off to reg 1, reg 2, X, Z and prog. Off disconnects the power to the unit. Reg 1 sets the unit for standard operation with a printed journal receipt. Reg 2 sets the unit for standard operation without printing a journal receipt. The prog selection is used to set-up your customized programs for departments, PLUs, clerks, taxes and security codes.
Collecting money and making change is effortless with the large 4-bill and 4-slot removable coin tray cash drawer. This easy-glide cash drawer is protected with a key lock (two keys included).
As you can see, the ROYAL 410DX is a full-features cash register built just for you.
The 410DX is an entry-level cash register with features found in full performance cash management systems. Your business will get a lot of use out of this full-featured, entry-level priced, electronic cash register. The small footprint makes it ideal for every small retail environment.
- Front “clerk” LCD and rear “customer” LCD displays
- 4-bill and removable 4-coin slot trays.
- Quiet thermal printer
- 4 programmable tax rates
- 9 Digit LCD clerk display
- Additional rear 9-digit LCD customer display
- 24 programmable departments
- 2000 PLUs (Price Look-Up) settings
- 10 clerks total security system
- Choice of journal or customer receipt printouts
- Automatic tax computation for tax rates (Add-on, Canadian tax and VAT)
- Up to 4 tax tables
- Department-linked entry options that streamline and speed-up operation
- Programmable discounts
- Periodic management reporting system
- Battery back-up / memory protection of records
- Quiet, perfect print, alpha-numeric thermal printer
- Large 2.25” thermal paper receipts
- Standard lockable easy-glide cash drawer
- 4-bill cash drawer slots with spring bill holders
- 4-slot cash drawer with removable coin tray
- 4 non-slip rubber feet
Manufacturer warranty may apply on items in which the manufacturer supplies a warranty.
Non-bulk buy return policy
15 day return policy for Damaged and Defective merchandise only.
Bulk buy return policy –
- Bulk/Volume Purchases via SamsClub.com. A single order of five (5) units or; multiple orders (at least 5) of the same item within a 72 hour period; orders of two or more units that exceed $1,000; or (50) orders within a rolling twelve (12) month period are considered "Volume Purchases". Volume Purchases cannot be returned, except in the case of manufacturer defects or damage. All damages must be submitted with photos to samsbulk@SamsClub.com within 72 hours after delivery. Sam's members who request orders to ship into a third party facility or to a freight forwarder are responsible for auditing and ensuring their orders arrive complete and free of damage.
P.O. Box Shipping: We apologize, but we do not ship to post office boxes.
During the bidding process Sam's Club Auctions will display a shipping and tax estimate based upon and the weight and package size of the product as well as the delivery location.
To View Shipping and Tax Charge Estimates Prior to Finalizing Your Transaction:
- Enter your bid amount and click on the "bid now" button of desired item.
- Choose a credit card or add a new card, choose shipping method, and view estimated shipping and tax charges.
NOTE: To accept the shipping and tax charges and finalize your bid, click the "submit" button.
All items offered in Auctions will be shipped standard ground by Sam's Club Preferred Shipping Carriers to US states, excluding Puerto Rico. Delivery of large items is also not available to AK and HI.
Small Item Delivery
- Small items will be shipped via small package carrier
- Most orders delivered in 2 to 6 business days
- Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico
- View map for estimated delivery days.
Large Item Delivery
- Large items will be shipped via Truck Freight carrier
- Most orders delivered in 4 to 10 business days
- Delivery service will call to set up appointment
- Delivery is not available to AK, HI, or Puerto Rico
- View map for estimated delivery days.
Shipping charges and taxes are calculated and displayed to you during the bid process and prior to committing to the transaction.
Sam's Club Auctions accepts VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card, AMEX and Sam's Club Credit methods of payment.
Members can securely add or modify a payment method at any time when logged in.
Additional information required for bidding
A payment method and a shipping address are required for bidding.
Unable to ship to this location
You have selected a shipping address that we cannot ship to. Please use an address within the continental US.
Royal 410dx Electronic Cash Register
- Total amount is the full amount you are committing to pay if you win.
- Credit card name must match membership name.
- Your credit card will be charged if you win this auction.
- Verify that all information above is correct before submiting.