Brand: Smoke Hollow
Make your favorite dishes even tastier using the Smoke Hollow® ES230B Digital Electric Smoker. It's great for backyard cookouts with family and friends.
What's the Difference Between a Smoker and a Grill?
Smokers use smoke to cook the food. They can be heated using charcoal, wood, gas or electricity. Smokers will have water and wood basins at the bottom of the chamber. Wood chips produce the smoke that provides the smoky flavor. The water will help to keep the temperature of the smoker stable. On the other hand, grills offer more flexibility and can be powered by electricity, propane, natural gas and charcoal. They allow you to use direct heat by placing the food on grates over an open flame or indirect heat for slow cooking. The temperature of grills and smokers differ greatly. The internal temps of a smoker can range between 160ºF to 300ºF while a grill can be higher than 400ºF. The time it takes to cook your food also differ from these appliances. Since smokers rely on smoke to infuse the flavor into meats, they take much longer in comparison to the direct heat from a grill. When it comes to flavor, smokers offer a more authentic barbecue taste. Depending on the grill, the flavor may not be as intense unless charcoal and wood chips are used.
Why Choose the Smoke Hollow ES230B Digital Electric Smoker?
Fully insulated, the Smoke Hollow ES230B Digital Electric Smoker retains its heat with ease. It's terrific for adding flavor to your favorite cuts of meat, as well as poultry and fish. Use this digital smoker's integrated temperature control with 800W heating element for consistent cooking. Its durable design includes three racks that are chrome-coated, as well as a removable drip pan and water bowl. The digital panel on this electric smoker helps you set the temperature and the cooking time. An adjustable air damper also allows you to control the smoke.
How to Add Wood Chips to an Electric Smoker
Just preheat the ES230B digital electric smoker on the high setting. Place the wood chips directly above or close to the heating element. Don't put any food or water in the chamber until the wood begins to smoke. Finally, adjust the temperature to your desired setting and enjoy.
A Few Delicious Electric Smoker Recipes
- Make a tasty smoked pork tenderloin. First, preheat the digital smoker to 225ºF and prepare your meat. Cover the tenderloin in your favorite rub and cook until its internal temperature reaches 165ºF. Let stand and serve.
- Create mouthwatering spare ribs by preheating the unit until it reaches 225ºF. Prepare the meat by cutting away excess skin and fat. Rub both sides of the spare ribs with seasoning. Smoke the meat bone side down for an hour and then turn it over and cook for another hour. Add barbecue sauce, wrap in foil and place it back into the chamber for up to 20 minutes or until the bones separate.
- Smoke halibut by placing the fish into the preheated digital smoker after brushing it with a mix of melted butter and dill. Check off and own for moisture and continue to baste as needed until it flakes.
- Insulated durable construction
- Electric smoker with digital panel
- Ideal for smoking pork, beef, fish and poultry
- Easy cleanup
- Digital panel controls on/off, temperature and time
- 3 chrome-coated smoking racks
- Integrated thermostat temperature control for even, consistent smoking
- Fully-insulated smoker body
- 800-watt heating element for even, consistent smoking
- Adjustable air damper for smoke control
- Removable drip pan for easy clean-up
- Removable water bowl
Manufacturer warranty may apply on items in which the manufacturer supplies a warranty.
Non-bulk buy return policy
15 day return policy for Damaged and Defective merchandise only.
Bulk buy return policy –
- Bulk/Volume Purchases via SamsClub.com. A single order of five (5) units or; multiple orders (at least 5) of the same item within a 72 hour period; orders of two or more units that exceed $1,000; or (50) orders within a rolling twelve (12) month period are considered "Volume Purchases". Volume Purchases cannot be returned, except in the case of manufacturer defects or damage. All damages must be submitted with photos to samsbulk@SamsClub.com within 72 hours after delivery. Sam's members who request orders to ship into a third party facility or to a freight forwarder are responsible for auditing and ensuring their orders arrive complete and free of damage.
P.O. Box Shipping: We apologize, but we do not ship to post office boxes.
During the bidding process Sam's Club Auctions will display a shipping and tax estimate based upon and the weight and package size of the product as well as the delivery location.
To View Shipping and Tax Charge Estimates Prior to Finalizing Your Transaction:
- Enter your bid amount and click on the "bid now" button of desired item.
- Choose a credit card or add a new card, choose shipping method, and view estimated shipping and tax charges.
NOTE: To accept the shipping and tax charges and finalize your bid, click the "submit" button.
All items offered in Auctions will be shipped standard ground by Sam's Club Preferred Shipping Carriers to US states, excluding Puerto Rico. Delivery of large items is also not available to AK and HI.
Small Item Delivery
- Small items will be shipped via small package carrier
- Most orders delivered in 2 to 6 business days
- Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico
- View map for estimated delivery days.
Large Item Delivery
- Large items will be shipped via Truck Freight carrier
- Most orders delivered in 4 to 10 business days
- Delivery service will call to set up appointment
- Delivery is not available to AK, HI, or Puerto Rico
- View map for estimated delivery days.
Shipping charges and taxes are calculated and displayed to you during the bid process and prior to committing to the transaction.
Sam's Club Auctions accepts VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card, AMEX and Sam's Club Credit methods of payment.
Members can securely add or modify a payment method at any time when logged in.
California Proposition 65 WARNING
WARNING: This product can expose you to carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Additional information required for bidding
A payment method and a shipping address are required for bidding.
Unable to ship to this location
You have selected a shipping address that we cannot ship to. Please use an address within the continental US.
Smoke Hollow ES230B Digital Electric Smoker
- Total amount is the full amount you are committing to pay if you win.
- Credit card name must match membership name.
- Your credit card will be charged if you win this auction.
- Verify that all information above is correct before submiting.