Duracell Coppertop all-purpose alkaline batteries are not only dependable, they’re also long-lasting. You can take comfort in a 10-year guarantee (5-year guarantee for 9V) in storage. They’re great for many of the devices you use on a daily basis. And from storm season to medical needs to the holidays, Duracell is the #1 trusted battery brand so you know it’s a battery you can trust. *See Duracell.com/guarantee https://www.duracell.com/en-us/technology/battery-care-use-and-disposal/ for details.
How Long Do AA Batteries Last?
Not all batteries have the same shelf life, and this is something that a savvy consumer should often think about before purchasing and storing batteries. Duracell Coppertop AA Alkaline Batteries have a 10-year guarantee, so you can be confident that they will work and be ready when you need them the most. This makes it easy to stock up your home and office so that they will have the power needed for day-to-day use as well as emergencies.
How Many Batteries Are in the Pack?
This package of Duracell Coppertop AA Alkaline Batteries has a total of 24 AAA batteries and 20 AA batteries, all of which are packaged in a convenient box that easily tucks away in a closet or drawer. Keep some on hand to power your flashlights while at the same time having plenty to spare for r/c cars, drones, portable DVD players and more. And because there are both AAA and AA sizes, you'll have the peace of mind knowing you have both on hand for a variety of electronics without having to double check is you need one or the other.
A Trusted Brand
Duracell has been the #1 trusted brand of batteries for countless people across the globe for years. This is because when it comes to choosing the best AA batteries, time has shown again and again that Duracell Coppertop AA Alkaline Batteries are ones that are long lasting as well as reliable.
- The Duracell Coppertop AA and AAA alkaline batteries are designed for use in household items like remotes, toys, and more
- Duracell alkaline batteries are designed and developed for long lasting performance
- Duracell AA and AAA alkaline batteries are guaranteed for 10 years in storage
- Duracell Coppertop batteries are available in AA, AAA, C, D and 9V sizes.
Tips for Battery Care and Use:
Duracell batteries are a reliable and important source of daily portable power. To ensure you get the most from your Duracell batteries, follow these general ‘DO’ and ‘DON’T’ tips for proper battery use and storage:
– Keep all batteries in a safe place away from children and pets, particularly the smaller sized batteries.
– Store batteries, in their original packaging, in a dry place and at normal room temperature until ready to use.
– Use the correct size and type of battery specified by the manufacturer of your device.
– Replace all used batteries in your device at the same time. Insert batteries properly, with the plus (+) and minus (–) terminals aligned correctly. CAUTION: Some equipment using more than three batteries may appear to work properly even if one battery is inserted incorrectly.
– Where possible, recycle your batteries where communities offer recycling or collection programs. You can contact your local government for information about the disposal options in your area.
– Remove the battery label, or attempt to take the battery apart, or dispose of in a fire as this may lead to rupture and/or chemical burns.
– Attempt to recharge non-rechargeable batteries. This can cause your batteries to overheat or leak.
– Carry batteries loose in your pocket or purse as they may create a safety risk. They can be shorted by contact with metal objects and may leak, overheat or rupture.
– Mix old and new batteries, batteries of different brands, or batteries of different types (for example heavy duty zinc chloride batteries and alkaline batteries) in the same device as this may cause the batteries to leak.
Manufacturer warranty may apply on items in which the manufacturer supplies a warranty.
Non-bulk buy return policy
15 day return policy for Damaged and Defective merchandise only.
Bulk buy return policy –
- Bulk/Volume Purchases via SamsClub.com. A single order of five (5) units or; multiple orders (at least 5) of the same item within a 72 hour period; orders of two or more units that exceed $1,000; or (50) orders within a rolling twelve (12) month period are considered "Volume Purchases". Volume Purchases cannot be returned, except in the case of manufacturer defects or damage. All damages must be submitted with photos to samsbulk@SamsClub.com within 72 hours after delivery. Sam's members who request orders to ship into a third party facility or to a freight forwarder are responsible for auditing and ensuring their orders arrive complete and free of damage.
P.O. Box Shipping: We apologize, but we do not ship to post office boxes.
During the bidding process Sam's Club Auctions will display a shipping and tax estimate based upon and the weight and package size of the product as well as the delivery location.
To View Shipping and Tax Charge Estimates Prior to Finalizing Your Transaction:
- Enter your bid amount and click on the "bid now" button of desired item.
- Choose a credit card or add a new card, choose shipping method, and view estimated shipping and tax charges.
NOTE: To accept the shipping and tax charges and finalize your bid, click the "submit" button.
All items offered in Auctions will be shipped standard ground by Sam's Club Preferred Shipping Carriers to US states, excluding Puerto Rico. Delivery of large items is also not available to AK and HI.
Small Item Delivery
- Small items will be shipped via small package carrier
- Most orders delivered in 2 to 6 business days
- Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico
- View map for estimated delivery days.
Large Item Delivery
- Large items will be shipped via Truck Freight carrier
- Most orders delivered in 4 to 10 business days
- Delivery service will call to set up appointment
- Delivery is not available to AK, HI, or Puerto Rico
- View map for estimated delivery days.
Shipping charges and taxes are calculated and displayed to you during the bid process and prior to committing to the transaction.
Sam's Club Auctions accepts VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card, AMEX and Sam's Club Credit methods of payment.
Members can securely add or modify a payment method at any time when logged in.
Additional information required for bidding
A payment method and a shipping address are required for bidding.
Unable to ship to this location
You have selected a shipping address that we cannot ship to. Please use an address within the continental US.
Duracell Coppertop AA Alkaline Batteries (24 count)/AAA Alkaline Batteries (20 count) Combo Pack
- Total amount is the full amount you are committing to pay if you win.
- Credit card name must match membership name.
- Your credit card will be charged if you win this auction.
- Verify that all information above is correct before submiting.