Arm yourself for the most punishing saltwater battles with the Penn Battle II Spinning Reel Combo. This fishing combo pairs a robust full metal body fishing reel with an ultra-responsive fishing rod, giving you a potent combination of strength and sensitivity. Crafted from durable materials and packed with fish-fighting features, the spinning reel is engineered to catch fish year after year. From the full metal body, sideplate, and rotor to the five sealed stainless steel ball bearings, each component is designed to help you land your catch. The reel's HT-100 Versa-Drag carbon fiber drag system leverages both sides of each drag washer to provide maximum drag, and its instant anti-reverse bearing eliminates pullback, so you reel without interruption. Additionally, the drag washers are treated with a proprietary grease to ensure long-lasting performance. Suitable for use with Berkley or Spiderwire Superline, the spool is fitted with a rubber gasket that prevents the Superline from slipping under pressure, meaning anglers can use braided line without a monofilament backing. And thanks to its line capacity rings, the spool displays at a glance how much line is remaining. Constructed from graphite composite blanks and equipped with aluminum oxide guides, the fishing rod offers exceptional durability and responsiveness, making it an ideal complement for the Battle II reel.
- Fishing rod and spinning fishing reel combo ideal for conquering big saltwater gamefish
- Full metal body, sideplate, and rotor and heavy-duty aluminum bail wire offer exceptional durability
- HT-100 carbon fiber drag system provides powerful drag without sacrificing smoothness
- Fluid cranking with 5 sealed stainless steel ball bearings and instant anti-reverse bearing
- Superline spool requires no backing, is braid ready, and has line capacity rings marked at 1/3, 2/3, and full capacity
Manufacturer warranty may apply on items in which the manufacturer supplies a warranty.
Non-bulk buy return policy
15 day return policy for Damaged and Defective merchandise only.
Bulk buy return policy –
- Bulk/Volume Purchases via SamsClub.com. A single order of five (5) units or; multiple orders (at least 5) of the same item within a 72 hour period; orders of two or more units that exceed $1,000; or (50) orders within a rolling twelve (12) month period are considered "Volume Purchases". Volume Purchases cannot be returned, except in the case of manufacturer defects or damage. All damages must be submitted with photos to samsbulk@SamsClub.com within 72 hours after delivery. Sam's members who request orders to ship into a third party facility or to a freight forwarder are responsible for auditing and ensuring their orders arrive complete and free of damage.
P.O. Box Shipping: We apologize, but we do not ship to post office boxes.
During the bidding process Sam's Club Auctions will display a shipping and tax estimate based upon and the weight and package size of the product as well as the delivery location.
To View Shipping and Tax Charge Estimates Prior to Finalizing Your Transaction:
- Enter your bid amount and click on the "bid now" button of desired item.
- Choose a credit card or add a new card, choose shipping method, and view estimated shipping and tax charges.
NOTE: To accept the shipping and tax charges and finalize your bid, click the "submit" button.
All items offered in Auctions will be shipped standard ground by Sam's Club Preferred Shipping Carriers to US states, excluding Puerto Rico. Delivery of large items is also not available to AK and HI.
Small Item Delivery
- Small items will be shipped via small package carrier
- Most orders delivered in 2 to 6 business days
- Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico
- View map for estimated delivery days.
Large Item Delivery
- Large items will be shipped via Truck Freight carrier
- Most orders delivered in 4 to 10 business days
- Delivery service will call to set up appointment
- Delivery is not available to AK, HI, or Puerto Rico
- View map for estimated delivery days.
Shipping charges and taxes are calculated and displayed to you during the bid process and prior to committing to the transaction.
Sam's Club Auctions accepts VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card, AMEX and Sam's Club Credit methods of payment.
Members can securely add or modify a payment method at any time when logged in.
Additional information required for bidding
A payment method and a shipping address are required for bidding.
Unable to ship to this location
You have selected a shipping address that we cannot ship to. Please use an address within the continental US.
PENN Battle II Spinning Reel and Rod Combo
- Total amount is the full amount you are committing to pay if you win.
- Credit card name must match membership name.
- Your credit card will be charged if you win this auction.
- Verify that all information above is correct before submiting.