Brand: Member's Mark
With the Member's Mark™ Gas & Kamado Combo Grill, you can easily cook a variety of delicious meats, veggies and fish with this versatile and powerful hybrid grill. It offers four different grilling surfaces in one device. This is the modern grilling solution you need.
What are the Specifics of this Member's Mark Gas & Kamado Combo Grill?
This Member’s Mark grill is gas-powered and provides more than 931 square inches of total cooking surface. It’s constructed using 304-gauge stainless steel and offers a variety of grilling devices in one:
- A standard grill: this primary grill has four separate burners and generates up to 48,000 BTUs on its 556 square inch cooking surface.
- A Kamado grill: this round ceramic grill is inspired by traditional Japanese grills. It offers 209 square inches of cooking space and has a heavy-duty vented lid for better temperature control.
- A rotisserie: perfect for larger cuts of meat, this motorized grill slowly turns meats over a gas burner and and delivers juicy, tender meat.
- A searing side burner: At 166 square inches with 15,000 BTUs of heat, this infrared burner is ideal for melt-in-your-mouth steaks and chops.
Who Needs a Kamado Gas Grill Combo?
Anyone who wants to take their backyard grilling to the next level. This Kamado grill combo is a Sam’s Club® exclusive, made with the highest-quality materials and available only to our members. If you love summer cookouts, this is the perfect device on which to flex your grilling muscles, whether you’re a beginner or a pro who is as seasoned as your steaks.
With this large Kamado grill, you can easily host a large barbecue party and cook up to 28 burgers at once.
What Can I Cook on My New Member's Mark Gas & Kamado Combo Grill?
Pretty much anything you’d like. The primary grill can be used solely for anything you would typically use a grill for, such as burgers and hot dogs. The Kamado ceramic grill is ideal for whole chickens, thicker slabs of beef and corn cobs. Use the rotisserie for kabob skewers, whole chickens and chicken pieces, such as drums and wings. For juicy and tender steakhouse-inspired cuisine, such as tender slabs of steak and juicy pork chops, rely on the searing side burner.
This Member’s Mark grill offers plenty of shelving space to hold your gourmet sauces and grilling tools and comes with a nylon cover to keep it protected while stored outdoors..
- Gas and kamado grill combo for versatile outdoor cooking
- Infrared searing side burner for more delicious steaks
- Motorized rotisserie ideal for large cuts of meat
- 931 total sq. in. of cooking space
- 304 stainless-steel construction
Manufacturer warranty may apply on items in which the manufacturer supplies a warranty.
Non-bulk buy return policy
15 day return policy for Damaged and Defective merchandise only.
Bulk buy return policy –
- Bulk/Volume Purchases via SamsClub.com. A single order of five (5) units or; multiple orders (at least 5) of the same item within a 72 hour period; orders of two or more units that exceed $1,000; or (50) orders within a rolling twelve (12) month period are considered "Volume Purchases". Volume Purchases cannot be returned, except in the case of manufacturer defects or damage. All damages must be submitted with photos to samsbulk@SamsClub.com within 72 hours after delivery. Sam's members who request orders to ship into a third party facility or to a freight forwarder are responsible for auditing and ensuring their orders arrive complete and free of damage.
P.O. Box Shipping: We apologize, but we do not ship to post office boxes.
During the bidding process Sam's Club Auctions will display a shipping and tax estimate based upon and the weight and package size of the product as well as the delivery location.
To View Shipping and Tax Charge Estimates Prior to Finalizing Your Transaction:
- Enter your bid amount and click on the "bid now" button of desired item.
- Choose a credit card or add a new card, choose shipping method, and view estimated shipping and tax charges.
NOTE: To accept the shipping and tax charges and finalize your bid, click the "submit" button.
All items offered in Auctions will be shipped standard ground by Sam's Club Preferred Shipping Carriers to US states, excluding Puerto Rico. Delivery of large items is also not available to AK and HI.
Small Item Delivery
- Small items will be shipped via small package carrier
- Most orders delivered in 2 to 6 business days
- Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico
- View map for estimated delivery days.
Large Item Delivery
- Large items will be shipped via Truck Freight carrier
- Most orders delivered in 4 to 10 business days
- Delivery service will call to set up appointment
- Delivery is not available to AK, HI, or Puerto Rico
- View map for estimated delivery days.
Shipping charges and taxes are calculated and displayed to you during the bid process and prior to committing to the transaction.
Sam's Club Auctions accepts VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card, AMEX and Sam's Club Credit methods of payment.
Members can securely add or modify a payment method at any time when logged in.
Additional information required for bidding
A payment method and a shipping address are required for bidding.
Unable to ship to this location
You have selected a shipping address that we cannot ship to. Please use an address within the continental US.
Member's Mark Gas & Kamado Combo Grill
- Total amount is the full amount you are committing to pay if you win.
- Credit card name must match membership name.
- Your credit card will be charged if you win this auction.
- Verify that all information above is correct before submiting.