There are few things worse in the world than being cold with no warmth in sight. Fortunately, the Delonghi® Ceramic Tower Heater can fix that problem, and fix it quickly. The DeLonghi heater's tower design makes it more efficient than other types of space heaters. The DeLonghi radiant heater projects heat outward and upward, meaning that the cold space won’t be cold for too long.
When choosing a place to use a DeLonghi space heater, there should be a clear area so that nearby objects aren’t accidentally affected. The heater itself can get quite warm and when running for a long period of time, it can pose a fire risk. Safety is a must, and when safely operating the DeLonghi electric heater, there will be little more time that you are cold because this heater’s ability to get warm fast is unmatched.
How is a Space Heater More Efficient than Heating Systems?
The problem with heating systems in a home is that the system when turned on runs through the entire home. Whether it is the radiators or through a central air system, the entire house gets warm while some folks are not in rooms that are warming. Therefore, the distribution of heat is inefficient. The DeLonghi ceramic heater is a great way to focus on warming a specific location at one time. Because the space heater is portable, it can go wherever is needed as long as there’s a plug.
The other reason the space heater is more efficient is that the thermostat built-in has an automatic shut-off switch. For houses with furnaces and radiators, this type of heating control doesn’t necessarily exist. The furnace needed to be turned on and once the house is toasty then it must be turned off. The space heater is different – once the ideal temperature is reached, then the system shuts itself off.
Do Space Heaters Cause Fires?
Old space heaters are notorious for being the causes of fires. There are many reasons behind this, and most are due to a lack of technology. There are a few options making the DeLonghi very safe – even if children are using it.
The first, going back to the earlier point, is the built-in thermostat. When set to eco-mode, the thermostat will shut the unit off and allow it to cool. Furthermore, the space heater is programmable. You can set the space heater to only operate at certain times and certain temperatures. This is a great way to keep the space heater from overheating and catching on fire.
The last problem that DeLonghi solved is the tipping issue. Most space heaters started fires because they would tip over and gradually ignite something flammable on the floor. This space heater is equipped with an anti-tipping system. If the space heater falls on its side, it automatically shuts off.
Space Heater Tips
To make the most of your space heater, keep it in a location where most folks congregate in the home. Give the heater some room for air to circulate. Use the programmable settings to keep the space heater safe and also teach children about space heater safety.
- Heats rooms efficiently
- DeLonghi heater is programmable
- Eco-mode saves on electricity usage
- Safe due to programming and no-tip function
- Easy-to-read LCD screen
- 28" tower ceramic heater
- Digital controls
- Eco setting
- Adjustable thermostat
- 24-hour off/on timer
- Removalble dust filter
- 2 heat settings
- Anti-freeze setting
Manufacturer warranty may apply on items in which the manufacturer supplies a warranty.
Non-bulk buy return policy
15 day return policy for Damaged and Defective merchandise only.
Bulk buy return policy –
- Bulk/Volume Purchases via SamsClub.com. A single order of five (5) units or; multiple orders (at least 5) of the same item within a 72 hour period; orders of two or more units that exceed $1,000; or (50) orders within a rolling twelve (12) month period are considered "Volume Purchases". Volume Purchases cannot be returned, except in the case of manufacturer defects or damage. All damages must be submitted with photos to samsbulk@SamsClub.com within 72 hours after delivery. Sam's members who request orders to ship into a third party facility or to a freight forwarder are responsible for auditing and ensuring their orders arrive complete and free of damage.
P.O. Box Shipping: We apologize, but we do not ship to post office boxes.
During the bidding process Sam's Club Auctions will display a shipping and tax estimate based upon and the weight and package size of the product as well as the delivery location.
To View Shipping and Tax Charge Estimates Prior to Finalizing Your Transaction:
- Enter your bid amount and click on the "bid now" button of desired item.
- Choose a credit card or add a new card, choose shipping method, and view estimated shipping and tax charges.
NOTE: To accept the shipping and tax charges and finalize your bid, click the "submit" button.
All items offered in Auctions will be shipped standard ground by Sam's Club Preferred Shipping Carriers to US states, excluding Puerto Rico. Delivery of large items is also not available to AK and HI.
Small Item Delivery
- Small items will be shipped via small package carrier
- Most orders delivered in 2 to 6 business days
- Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico
- View map for estimated delivery days.
Large Item Delivery
- Large items will be shipped via Truck Freight carrier
- Most orders delivered in 4 to 10 business days
- Delivery service will call to set up appointment
- Delivery is not available to AK, HI, or Puerto Rico
- View map for estimated delivery days.
Shipping charges and taxes are calculated and displayed to you during the bid process and prior to committing to the transaction.
Sam's Club Auctions accepts VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card, AMEX and Sam's Club Credit methods of payment.
Members can securely add or modify a payment method at any time when logged in.
Additional information required for bidding
A payment method and a shipping address are required for bidding.
Unable to ship to this location
You have selected a shipping address that we cannot ship to. Please use an address within the continental US.
DeLonghi Tower Ceramic Heater
- Total amount is the full amount you are committing to pay if you win.
- Credit card name must match membership name.
- Your credit card will be charged if you win this auction.
- Verify that all information above is correct before submiting.