Brand: Member's Mark
Now available in a non-GMO formulation, Member's Mark Advantage Infant Formula is designed to resemble breast milk. Our milk-based, iron-rich formula gives your baby everything he or she needs during the first year of development.
Member's Mark Advantage features DHA and choline, which may help support brain and eye development. It also contains lutein, which is found in breast milk and may help support eye health. It also contains iron and vitamin E. Our Advantage formula has been clinically proven to support growth and development (product was studied before the addition of prebiotics). Advantage is also pediatrician recommended.**
This formula contains no genetically engineered ingredients.
**AlphaImpactRx Survey, February 2015
We are so confident you will be delighted with your Member's Mark purchase that we promise to refund or replace any item you find unsatisfactory. We aim to delight all our members and would love to hear about your discoveries! Call us at: 1-888-301-0332 (toll-free), 8am - 5pm CST Monday - Friday.
- Compare to Similac® Advance® Non-GMO*
- Milk-based non-GMO formula with iron
- Complete nutrition for baby's first year
- Formulated to resemble breast milk
- Contains DHA, lutein, vitamin E and chloline
- 48 oz.
- Makes 87 four fl. oz. bottles
- All infant formulas sold in the U.S. meet FDA requirements
- Member's Mark infant formula-manufacturing facilities are located in Vermont and Ohio, U.S.A.
- Dairy ingredients are sourced from leading dairy markets, including the United States, Canada, and New Zealand.
*Non-GMO Infant Formula does not contain the identical proprietary ingredient blend of prebiotics, patented levels of nucleotides, lutein and lycopene in Similac® Advance® Non-GMO. Similac® and Advance® are registered trademarks of Abbott Laboratories. Store Brand Advantage® Non-GMO Infant Formula is NOT made by or affiliated with Abbott Laboratories. Advantage® is a registered trademark of PBM Products, LLC. Store Brand Advantage®.
Manufacturer warranty may apply on items in which the manufacturer supplies a warranty.
Non-bulk buy return policy
15 day return policy for Damaged and Defective merchandise only.
Bulk buy return policy –
- Bulk/Volume Purchases via SamsClub.com. A single order of five (5) units or; multiple orders (at least 5) of the same item within a 72 hour period; orders of two or more units that exceed $1,000; or (50) orders within a rolling twelve (12) month period are considered "Volume Purchases". Volume Purchases cannot be returned, except in the case of manufacturer defects or damage. All damages must be submitted with photos to samsbulk@SamsClub.com within 72 hours after delivery. Sam's members who request orders to ship into a third party facility or to a freight forwarder are responsible for auditing and ensuring their orders arrive complete and free of damage.
P.O. Box Shipping: We apologize, but we do not ship to post office boxes.
During the bidding process Sam's Club Auctions will display a shipping and tax estimate based upon and the weight and package size of the product as well as the delivery location.
To View Shipping and Tax Charge Estimates Prior to Finalizing Your Transaction:
- Enter your bid amount and click on the "bid now" button of desired item.
- Choose a credit card or add a new card, choose shipping method, and view estimated shipping and tax charges.
NOTE: To accept the shipping and tax charges and finalize your bid, click the "submit" button.
All items offered in Auctions will be shipped standard ground by Sam's Club Preferred Shipping Carriers to US states, excluding Puerto Rico. Delivery of large items is also not available to AK and HI.
Small Item Delivery
- Small items will be shipped via small package carrier
- Most orders delivered in 2 to 6 business days
- Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico
- View map for estimated delivery days.
Large Item Delivery
- Large items will be shipped via Truck Freight carrier
- Most orders delivered in 4 to 10 business days
- Delivery service will call to set up appointment
- Delivery is not available to AK, HI, or Puerto Rico
- View map for estimated delivery days.
Shipping charges and taxes are calculated and displayed to you during the bid process and prior to committing to the transaction.
Sam's Club Auctions accepts VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card, AMEX and Sam's Club Credit methods of payment.
Members can securely add or modify a payment method at any time when logged in.
Additional information required for bidding
A payment method and a shipping address are required for bidding.
Unable to ship to this location
You have selected a shipping address that we cannot ship to. Please use an address within the continental US.
D - Member's Mark Non-GMO Infant Formula, Advantage (48 oz.)
- Total amount is the full amount you are committing to pay if you win.
- Credit card name must match membership name.
- Your credit card will be charged if you win this auction.
- Verify that all information above is correct before submiting.