Take in the Whole StoryLook all around you. That’s what you'll capture with the Gear 360. Every angle, all at once, every time. Two 180° wide-angle lenses take a shot simultaneously—and with just one click, you can merge them to produce a seamless 360° image.
A Clear View of Life's DetailsWith the Gear 360, you’ll catch every detail—whether you’re shooting near 4K resolution videos or a 30 MP photo. The bright F2.0 lenses capture clear, vivid content all day, even in low light, from your morning hike to your night on the town.
Expandable MemoryThe Gear 360 camera captures all of your video and photo moments using an external memory card. Your 360 content on the memory card installed in Gear 360 can be saved wirelessly to your compatible Galaxy device via the Gear 360 Manager app. From there, you can easily preview or share your content in seconds. In addition, this memory card can easily transfer your footage to a PC, phone or any other device that accepts microSD cards.
Grab, Go, CreateWherever you go, it goes. Smaller than a baseball and lighter than a pound, the Gear 360 fits easily in one hand, so you can just hold it and shoot. Or set it down on the included tripod so you can live in the moment.
Because Water HappensAt the pool, at the bar or even when it starts drizzling, you can keep shooting with the Gear 360. The protective housing guards Gear 360 from the occasional sprinkle or splash. Tempered glass lenses prevent scratches while shooting on the go.
- Lightweight and compact
- Take full 360-degree videos, or use the wide-angle lens for a 180-degree shot
- F2.0 lenses capture clear, vivid content all day, even in low light
- Dust and splash-resistant
|Effective Pixels:||Dual CMOS 15MP Sensor|
|Total Pixels:||Default Output pixel count equivalent to 25.9M|
|Sensor Type:||Accelerometer, Gyro Sensor|
|Lens Type:||Dual F2.0 Fisheye Lens|
|Optical Image Stabilization:||Tizen OS|
|LCD Size:||0.5" (72 x 32) PMOLED|
|LCD Pixels:||72 x 32|
|Panorama Mode:||180 Degree, or 360 Degree|
|Remote Control Option:||Yes, Remote control sold separately|
|Video Resolutions:||Dual Cam: up to 3840 x 1920 (30 fps), Single Cam: up to 2560 x 1440 (30 fps)|
|Computer Interface:||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4+5GHz, Bluetooth v4.1|
|Software System Requirements:||Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1/8, 7, Vista (SP2). 64 bit OS for 4K video editing (Required). Internet Connection Required for program activation, online services and activation of some import/export formats.2 GB for installation.|
|Internal Memory:||1GB RAM MicroSD Card (up to 200GB)|
|Compatible Memory Cards:||MicroSD Card|
|Included Battery:||1350 mAh|
|Battery Life (video):||Up to 95 min @ max resolution|
|Tripod Socket:||Yes, Insert the tripod into the socket located on the bottom of the Gear 360 and twist until it is securely fastened|
|Waterproof:||Dust and Splash resistant|
|Shockproof:||Tempered glass lenses to help prevent impact damage|
|Web Support URL:||http://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact|
|Gear 360 Camera|
Manufacturer warranty may apply on items in which the manufacturer supplies a warranty.
Non-bulk buy return policy
15 day return policy for Damaged and Defective merchandise only.
Bulk buy return policy –
- Bulk/Volume Purchases via SamsClub.com. A single order of five (5) units or; multiple orders (at least 5) of the same item within a 72 hour period; orders of two or more units that exceed $1,000; or (50) orders within a rolling twelve (12) month period are considered "Volume Purchases". Volume Purchases cannot be returned, except in the case of manufacturer defects or damage. All damages must be submitted with photos to samsbulk@SamsClub.com within 72 hours after delivery. Sam's members who request orders to ship into a third party facility or to a freight forwarder are responsible for auditing and ensuring their orders arrive complete and free of damage.
P.O. Box Shipping: We apologize, but we do not ship to post office boxes.
During the bidding process Sam's Club Auctions will display a shipping and tax estimate based upon and the weight and package size of the product as well as the delivery location.
To View Shipping and Tax Charge Estimates Prior to Finalizing Your Transaction:
- Enter your bid amount and click on the "bid now" button of desired item.
- Choose a credit card or add a new card, choose shipping method, and view estimated shipping and tax charges.
NOTE: To accept the shipping and tax charges and finalize your bid, click the "submit" button.
All items offered in Auctions will be shipped standard ground by Sam's Club Preferred Shipping Carriers to US states, excluding Puerto Rico. Delivery of large items is also not available to AK and HI.
Small Item Delivery
- Small items will be shipped via small package carrier
- Most orders delivered in 2 to 6 business days
- Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico
- View map for estimated delivery days.
Large Item Delivery
- Large items will be shipped via Truck Freight carrier
- Most orders delivered in 4 to 10 business days
- Delivery service will call to set up appointment
- Delivery is not available to AK, HI, or Puerto Rico
- View map for estimated delivery days.
Shipping charges and taxes are calculated and displayed to you during the bid process and prior to committing to the transaction.
Sam's Club Auctions accepts VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card, AMEX and Sam's Club Credit methods of payment.
Members can securely add or modify a payment method at any time when logged in.