With three easy steps to light a fire with the ElectroLight, all you do is touch the tip of the barrel to the charcoal or wood. At 1300 degrees F you have more than two times the temperature required to ignite wood. Once you start seeing embers, while leaving the button depressed, pull the tip slightly away. The blower will continue to fan the flame. Continue until you get the desired level of fire started.
How it works: When the trigger is pulled, a fan draws cool air into the ElectroLight and across a series of coils, producing super-heated air at 1300-degrees-fahrenheit to ignite a fire or charcoal. The blower on the ElectroLight fans the flames to keep the fire or charocal roaring. It's fire re-discovered.
- Chemical free fire starter, lights fires without starter fluids
- Speeds up the heating process on charcoal, fireplaces and fire pits
- Easily light your charcoal barbecue, wood burning fireplace, camp fire or fire pit in 2-3 minutes
- Just plug in the ElectroLight and start your fire
- ElectroLight fire starter
- Super heated air makes it easy to start camp fires, grills, fire places and wood stoves
- ElectroLight allows you to easily light your fire in 2-3 minutes
- Uses super heated 1300°F temperature air to ignite
- Fans the flames with built-in blower
- No need for lighter fluid or other starter chemicals
- Red start trigger has built-in safety feature, must stay depressed to hold temperature
- 10' heavy gauge grounded power cord
Manufacturer warranty may apply on items in which the manufacturer supplies a warranty.
Sam's Club Auction merchandise can be returned within 30 days of purchase, but cannot be returned at any Sam's Club locations or by using the samsclub.com online return option. Auction returns can only be processed by contacting Member Service at 888-746-7726 and following prompts for "samsclub.com" and "Auctions".
P.O. Box Shipping: We apologize, but we do not ship to post office boxes.
During the bidding process Sam's Club Auctions will display a shipping and tax estimate based upon and the weight and package size of the product as well as the delivery location.
To View Shipping and Tax Charge Estimates Prior to Finalizing Your Transaction:
- Enter your bid amount and click on the "bid now" button of desired item.
- Choose a credit card or add a new card, choose shipping method, and view estimated shipping and tax charges.
NOTE: To accept the shipping and tax charges and finalize your bid, click the "submit" button.
All items offered in Auctions will be shipped standard ground by Sam's Club Preferred Shipping Carriers to US states, excluding Puerto Rico. Delivery of large items is also not available to AK and HI.
Small Item Delivery
- Small items will be shipped via small package carrier
- Most orders delivered in 2 to 6 business days
- Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico
- View map for estimated delivery days.
Large Item Delivery
- Large items will be shipped via Truck Freight carrier
- Most orders delivered in 4 to 10 business days
- Delivery service will call to set up appointment
- Delivery is not available to AK, HI, or Puerto Rico
- View map for estimated delivery days.
Shipping charges and taxes are calculated and displayed to you during the bid process and prior to committing to the transaction.
Sam's Club Auctions accepts VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card, AMEX and Sam's Club Credit methods of payment.
Members can securely add or modify a payment method at any time when logged in.
Additional information required for bidding
A payment method and a shipping address are required for bidding.
Unable to ship to this location
You have selected a shipping address that we cannot ship to. Please use an address within the continental US.
HomeRight ElectroLight Fire Starter
- Total amount is the full amount you are committing to pay if you win.
- Credit card name must match membership name.
- Your credit card will be charged if you win this auction.
- Verify that all information above is correct before submiting.
|Bidder id||Bid amount||Bid date|
If you have bid on this item, sign in to see yours.