Casio Atomic Solar Pathfinder Watch - Silver
Introducing the PAW1200 Pathfinder Series. Get split second accuracy with the Pathfinder's atomic timekeeping. Each day the watch receives a radio...
Introducing the PAW1200 Pathfinder Series. Get split second accuracy with the Pathfinder's atomic timekeeping. Each day the watch receives a radio signal from the atomic transmitter in Fort Collins, Colorado. That signal resets the watch to the split second. It also automatically adjusts to Daylight Saving Time and Leap Year changes.
The Pathfinder PAW1200 Triple Sensor measures directions, atmospheric pressure/temperatures and altitudes. This genuine outdoor adventure tool is equipped with Casio's non-stop, self-adjusting solar atomic timekeeping, as well as world-time, stopwatch, countdown timer and 5 daily alarms for multi-functionality.
A tiny, solar panel combined with a large-capacity rechargeable battery enables a variety of energy-hungry functions to operate smoothly. The result is an impressive solar timepiece that assures accurate and reliable timekeeping and greatly reduces the need for battery change.
Self-adjusting multi-band timekeeping receives time calibration signals automatically from up to 5 transmitters around the world (US, UK, Germany and 2 in Japan) and updates settings accordingly for pinpoint accuracy. This technology even adjusts for Leap Year and Daylight Saving Time. With Casio's Atomic Timekeeping Technology, you will always have ultimate precision.
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan)
- Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate
- Auto receive function (up to 6 times per day)
- Manual receive function
- Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60
- Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz
- Tough solar power
- Digital compass
- 16 points of measurement
- Measuring Range: 0-359°
- Measuring Unit: 1°
- Measuring Range: -700 to 10,000m (-2,300 to 32,800 ft.)
- Measuring Unit: 5m (20 ft.)
- Auto memory measurements
- Altimeter memory
- Memory Capacity: 40 records
- Measurement Data: Altitude, month, date, time
- High / low altitude memory
- Cumulative ascent / descent memory
- Relative altitude display
- Altitude tendency graph
- Altitude differential graphic
- Altitude alarm
- Display Range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg)
- Display Unit: 1 hPa (0.05 inHg)
- Atmospheric pressure tendency graph
- Atmospheric pressure differential graphic
- Display Range: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F)
- Display Unit: 0.1 C (0.2 F)
- 100M water resistant
- Low Temperature Resistant (-10 C / 14 F)
- Full Auto EL backlight with afterglow
- Duplex LCD
- World Time
- 29 times zones (30 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 5 daily alarms
- Countdown timer
- Measuring Unit: 1 second
- Countdown Range: 1 minute to 60 minutes
- Auto-repeat function
- 1/100 second stopwatch
- Measuring Capacity: 9:59'59.99"
- Measuring Modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Hourly time signal
- Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 hour formats
- Accuracy: +/-15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Storage battery CTL1616
- Battery power indicator
- Power saving function
- Approx. Battery Life: 5 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Module 3043
Bid History ( )
|Bidder ID||Bid Amount||Bid Date||Status|
- Bids are ordered first by amount, then by time. Ties go to the earlier bid.
- If you have bid on this item, you must be signed in to see your name.
No auctions meet this criteria, but check back soon!
You can find other auctions by clicking the other tabs or the category links at the top of the page.